Our Dedication to Culture
Our culture continues to be curated by the individuals that make up our team. As we have grown, so has our culture, but one thing remains abundantly clear: for us to make successful products, we must have a successful team. Our work-life sustainability, benefits, and perks have all revolved around that principle.
The magic that comes from our studio doesn’t only come from a brushstroke, some data points, or a few lines of code. It’s palpable and visible on each of our interactions. When you step into that environment, one filled with so much energy, passion, love, and friendship, it is hard not to keep coming back.
Why You Might Love It Here
You’ll be part of a passionate, welcoming, and collaborative team where you’ll have an outsized impact on the work you do everyday. We value true work-life balance and prioritize work sustainability. We want everyone to have flexibility in how they work, to be healthy, and to have time to grow professionally. But wait… there’s more!
Comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance plans
Flexible schedules and ample paid time off including a two-week Winter Break
Retirement savings plan with generous company match
Paid professional development time and career growth opportunities
Connect with your teammates through Onsite Weeks, Gap Days, and regular socials
Remote lunch plan, snack boxes, and additional perks + reimbursements
We put our team first. Even though we work remotely, building genuine connections with each other is an important part of our culture. Onsite Weeks and Gap Days are some of the ways we create intentional opportunities for our team to bond and have fun together to create memorable moments and shared experiences. Doing this strengthens our culture, improves how we operate as a team, and positively impacts the work we do everyday.
With Madison Roots
We are a Remote First company headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin with team members based around the US and Canada. Our hybrid approach allows everyone to work where they are most productive – whether that be from our studio hub in Madison, from home, or remotely around the country.
Remote First means that working remotely is the default mindset. We are intentional about carrying out our work life in a remote setting, but our roots are in Madison and always will be. Helping build a strong community has always been important to us, and we’ve led various community focused efforts including raising over $125,000 for local non-profit organizations.
What fun looks like at PerBlue…
- Most fun I’ve had in a while, and one of the more enjoyable PB events I’ve done (especially remote). Honestly would have played longer than we ended up scheduling for, ha. Splitgate is a pretty cool game to pick up and play for a little bit.
- I’m really more into the arcade FPS / arena style games, and I’ve always felt a little bit of a poser gamer here because I don’t seem to play any of the games other people play 😆 so it was nice to flex my FPS muscles and reaffirm that I am indeed a gamer 😛
- Also as a shy / introverted person, it gave me a chance to interact with people I don’t normally interact with, but doing something I feel good enough at to join in on
- Perblood was an amazing experience and an awesome way to interact with other members of the studio! I’ve been itching to participate in something that would allow me to get to know everyone a little bit better, and this was it!
- I’ve learned that Caleb is a lightweight librarian in his free time 🍺 , Andrew is a trustworthy guy who will literally kill for you 🔫 , and Savannah really likes Madagascar movies 🦁🦓.
- It was madness, chaotic, confusing, interesting and a lot of laughs & fun! I just wish we would have had more dedicated time for it during “special” time since it was a long game. These two links to post game conversation, pretty much sums up my Blood on the Clockwork experience… and these emojis 📚🍻🥴🤣
- Ermagerhd, that was an interestingly rad story! (Dare I say the best story EVER!) Don’t tell my husband! T’was great for beginners and loved the acting and voices, Juan commits! Would totally do it again! I wasn’t forced to overthink too much, Juan guided everyone very well!
- One of the best experiences of my life
- Collaboration, connecting with teammates, getting inspired, all while eating and drinking well!! Couldn’t ask for a better team!
- I already had great expectations, but it was surpassed. From the team morning meetings to the group lunches to finally the different sessions, I was incredibly thankful and joyous the entire time.
- I got to talk to plenty of coworkers and learn about their experiences and their thoughts which made working at PB more meaningful than it already was.
- It was wonderful to chat to people across different teams and levels within the PB structure. I’m more excited for the next one!
- I had a great time, and I feel like I have a much more meaningful connection with my coworkers than I did before.
- They aren’t just faces and names on a screen in my office anymore. The entire experience was well-planned and well-executed. Ten out of five stars, would attend again.