Our Dedication to Culture
Our culture continues to be curated by the individuals that make up our team. As we have grown, so has our culture, but one thing remains abundantly clear: for us to make successful products, we must have a successful team. Our work-life sustainability, benefits, and perks have all revolved around that principle.
The magic that comes from our studio doesn’t only come from a brushstroke, some data points, or a few lines of code. It’s palpable and visible on each of our interactions. When you step into that environment, one filled with so much energy, passion, love, and friendship, it is hard not to keep coming back.
Why You Might Love It Here
You’ll be part of a passionate, welcoming, and collaborative team where you’ll have an outsized impact on the work you do everyday. We value true work-life balance and prioritize work sustainability. We want everyone to have flexibility in how they work, to be healthy, and to have time to grow professionally. But wait… there’s more!
Comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance plans
Flexible schedules and generous paid time off including a two-week Winter Break
Retirement savings plan with generous company match
Paid professional development time and career growth opportunities
Connect with your teammates through Onsite Weeks, Gap Days, and regular socials
Remote lunch plan, snack boxes, and additional perks + reimbursements
With Madison Roots
We are a Remote First company headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin with team members based around the US. Our hybrid approach allows everyone to work where they are most productive – whether that be from our office in Madison, from home, or remotely around the country.
Remote First means our remote employees are as much a part of the team as those in the office. Working remote is the default mindset, and we are intentional about being as inclusive as possible of remote workers and enabling everyone to be successful.
What fun looks like at PerBlue…
FPS Gaming Session
- Most fun I’ve had in a while, and one of the more enjoyable PB events I’ve done (especially remote). Honestly would have played longer than we ended up scheduling for, ha. Splitgate is a pretty cool game to pick up and play for a little bit.
- I’m really more into the arcade FPS / arena style games, and I’ve always felt a little bit of a poser gamer here because I don’t seem to play any of the games other people play 😆 so it was nice to flex my FPS muscles and reaffirm that I am indeed a gamer 😛
- Also as a shy / introverted person, it gave me a chance to interact with people I don’t normally interact with, but doing something I feel good enough at to join in on
FPS Gaming Session
- 5/5 even though i will J forgive never forgive Jason and Michael for their splitgate wall hax 😭
- jk tho it was super fun and everybody is just really good at that game. also agreed with JP it was a lot of fun to play with folks I don’t normally get to work with a lot and also play a genre that we don’t usually touch at work
Blood on the Clocktower
- Perblood was an amazing experience and an awesome way to interact with other members of the studio! I’ve been itching to participate in something that would allow me to get to know everyone a little bit better, and this was it!
- I’ve learned that Caleb is a lightweight librarian in his free time 🍺 , Andrew is a trustworthy guy who will literally kill for you 🔫 , and Savannah really likes Madagascar movies 🦁🦓.
Blood on the Clockwork
- It was madness, chaotic, confusing, interesting and a lot of laughs & fun! I just wish we would have had more dedicated time for it during “special” time since it was a long game. These two links to post game conversation, pretty much sums up my Blood on the Clockwork experience… and these emojis 📚🍻🥴🤣
D&D Session with Juan
- Ermagerhd, that was an interestingly rad story! (Dare I say the best story EVER!) Don’t tell my husband! T’was great for beginners and loved the acting and voices, Juan commits! Would totally do it again! I wasn’t forced to overthink too much, Juan guided everyone very well!